INTRADUCT® Fachübersetzungen & Dolmetscherdienst GmbH
Street address: Gerichtsstraße 19, D-44135 Dortmund
Postal address: Postfach 10 17 10, D-44017 Dortmund
Telephone: +49 231 9520450
Fax: +49 231 95204528
Amtsgericht Dortmund (Dortmund Local Court), HRB (German Commercial Register Section B) 31114
Managing Director: Dipl.-Ing. Magdalla A. Mickail
VAT identification no.: DE324647929
The following applies for the website of INTRADUCT® Fachübersetzungen & Dolmetscherdienst GmbH, hereinafter referred to as “INTRADUCT®“:
Despite careful checking, mistakes may occur; for this reason, INTRADUCT® assumes no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content.
With the decision of 12 May 1998, the Landgericht Hamburg (Hamburg Regional Court) decided that website operators possibly share the responsibility for the content of a linked page through the act of linking to it. According to the Regional Court, this can only be prevented if the website operator expressly distances itself from this content. For all links on the web pages of INTRADUCT®, the following applies: INTRADUCT® expressly declares that it has no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. For this reason, INTRADUCT® hereby expressly distances itself from all content on all websites to which INTRADUCT® features links. INTRADUCT® does not own the content of these sites. This declaration applies to all links displayed on the web pages of INTRADUCT® and to all content of the websites to which the links lead. If there is a discrepancy in meaning between the German version of this website and any translation thereof, the German version shall prevail.
INTRADUCT® has set up this website for your personal entertainment and information and to keep you up-to-date. We hope you enjoy your visit to our website. You can download information from our website at any time as long as you only do so for private and not for commercial purposes, and thus do not violate the so-called copyright. It is not permitted to copy, sell or change the content of the website or use it for commercial purposes in any form without obtaining previous written permission from INTRADUCT®. This applies to all text material, photographs, and audio and video presentations. Access to and use of the website are subject to the following conditions and statutory regulations. When you access the website and use it, you automatically accept the conditions without limitations. Any earlier agreements between you and INTRADUCT® are thus replaced and expire.
- Please assume that everything you see on the INTRADUCT® website is protected by copyright and trademark and may be used only as intended by INTRADUCT®. INTRADUCT® assumes no guarantee in the event that rights with regard to third parties which do belong to INTRADUCT® are violated.
- Although INTRADUCT® constantly endeavours to make sure that all information is accurate and up to date, INTRADUCT® assumes no guarantee for the correctness of this information. INTRADUCT® does not accept any liability or responsibility for any mistakes or omissions (according to the errors and omissions clause) in the content of the website.
- The INTRADUCT® website shall be visited at your own risk. Neither INTRADUCT® nor other parties involved in the design, production or marketing of the website are responsible for direct, indirect, coincidental or consequential damages and payments of fines which may result from the use of the INTRADUCT® website. Without limiting the above, everything provided to you on the website is “as is” and without guarantee – whether express or unexpressed – and INTRADUCT® does not consider itself to be responsible for any virus attack which could damage your computer system due to the visit and use of the INTRADUCT® website and the downloading of data, texts, images and audio and video material.
- Any correspondence which you send to this website, for example by email, which may contain any type of data, questions, comments, suggestions or similar information shall not be considered to be confidential or copyrighted, with the exception of your personal data. Everything you transmit or send to INTRADUCT® may be used by INTRADUCT® or its subsidiaries for reproduction, publication, copying or radio and television broadcast; this use is not limited to the above. In addition, INTRADUCT® may use all ideas, concepts, knowledge or techniques which you made available to INTRADUCT® through any correspondence, for example for the development, production and marketing of products; this use is not limited to the above.
- The trademarks* and logos* (* = trademarks) found on this website include both registered and non-registered trademarks of INTRADUCT® and others. The use of all licences or rights of use for the trademarks which are displayed on this website in any other form must be approved in writing by INTRADUCT® or by participating third parties before they are used. The misuse of the trademarks is strictly prohibited. INTRADUCT® also points out that it aggressively enforces its rights to its intellectual property and the prosecution of this offence.
- INTRADUCT® has not checked all sites to which its website is linked and thus rejects any responsibility for off-site links that may arise. Following the links to these sites takes place at your own risk.
- INTRADUCT® may change the conditions at any time. You are bound to such changes and should thus visit the website regularly to remain informed of such modifications.