FOR PUBLIC AUTHORITIES
TRANSLATIONS FOR PUBLIC AUTHORITIES
These are just a few of the translation services which we provide for public authorities:
- Orders of summary punishment
- (European) arrest warrants
- Court orders
- Investigation files
- Interrogation records
- Prison mail
- Statements of claim including enclosures (e.g. invoices, registration certificates, certificates etc.)
- Autopsy reports
- Applications for pension rights adjustment
- Divorce petitions
- Important information (multiple documents)
- Forms for service abroad of judicial documents
- Approval letters for loss of wages
- Requests for mutual legal assistance and the corresponding replies
- Email and test message correspondence
- And much more…
The translations will be certified on demand and are completed by experienced translators who mainly translate into their native language.
INTERPRETING FOR PUBLIC AUTHORITIES
Interpreting for public authorities (e.g. courts, offices and the police) or for notaries, lawyers and experts, amongst others, is particularly demanding. A combination of simultaneous, consecutive and liaison interpreting is used in these situations. Which type of interpreting technique is used generally depends on the individual situation. In German courts, the interpreter usually interprets for one person into their native tongue. This is done simultaneously using whispered interpreting. Responses or statements by said person are usually interpreted consecutively into German as all participants in the trial are meant to understand the person speaking. When interpreting for public authorities, the interpreter not only acts as a language intermediary, but in many cases also as a cultural intermediary, thereby building a bridge not only between the two languages, but also between the two cultures.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We will process your inquiries immediately.